Varama Cover Cream Brush 1
- For large areas such as legs, arms, décolleté and shoulders.
- Quick coverage.
- Vitiligo, pale to dark patches of pigmentation, burns and skin discoloration.
- The key to an easy and accurate application of any skin camouflage cover cream is to use the right brush. The wrong kind of brush will overload with cream, which makes it costly in use, and not permit you to apply it to the best effect.
- A cover cream brush should be the right size for the area being worked on, as moult-free as possible and firm enough to give an even spread of cover cream whilst at the same time being soft on sensitive skin areas. It must also be suitable for the specialist brush techniques required to apply a skin camouflage cover cream.
- We have tried and tested this select range of brushes during our camouflage treatments for Vitiligo, Scars, pale to dark pigmentation and many on different skin conditions and we are proud to put the Varama Cover Cream name on them!