“Beauty bloggers have introduced an exciting new way to apply and wear our skin camouflage products – you can ‘Mix, Smudge and Experiment’ with the concentrated Varama Drop-in pigments by blending them with your foundations, blushers and SPF sun creams. We have discovered through our loyal customers and make up friends that there is a different way to apply our cover creams - so as always we listened to the positive feedback and have created 25% pigment intensity” says Vanessa Jane Davies MD
The concentrated new Varama Orange Drop in, Rose Drop in and Yellow Drop in are our best sellers and the feedback we have received is outstanding. The new Varama Tan Drop-in is expected to follow with sheer natural trends for the summer months.
The Drop ins are available in 15ml at £18.50 and 1.2ml at £9.00 for a set of 3.
Some of the trending comments so far…
This is the best creamy product I’ve used till date to work as blush. I’ve already reviewed Varama cover creams – Yellow, VC3 and VC4 here on Beauty Diaries, and as much as I was in love with them in camouflaging my skin imperfections with utmost finesse, so am I impressed with this particular product too. A very little amount is more than enough to cover both my cheeks and the product just melts and blends into the skin like a breeze. It gives a gorgeous glow to my skin which stays on me for whole day. I was really amazed at its staying power. It didn’t fade, it didn’t get patchy or flaky or any other weird thing; just simply stayed on my cheeks with same color and same consistency whole day. I simply don’t have enough words to praise it anymore now, so let us look into the likes and dislikes about this product below:
Below are some of the likes and dislikes that I’ve felt about this:
- Lovely orangey-pink shade that just blends seamlessly into the skin to give a gorgeous natural glow.
- A very little pinch of product can cover both the cheeks, so one tube would definitely last you long.
- I was amazed at the staying power of this product. It just stays the way it is being set, for whole day, till you decide to wash it off.
- I’ve not experienced any kind of skin irritation or rashes from it.
- Comes in a easy tube packaging, which is travel friendly, hygienic and makes the usage very simple.
No Dislike. Honestly, I cannot think of any except for the fact that it contains parabens