Privacy & Security
The Company (Varama Limited) is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. The Company is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Data Protection No: PZ1994480
- When you register with the Company and/or place an order, we need to know your name, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date, email address and telephone number. This information allows us to fulfil your order and notify you of the status of your order.
- We (The Company) may also ask you to give us optional contact information, for example your fax number and information like your age.
- We (the Company) may also use your information for the purpose of providing you with information about any special offers or features of our web site which we think may be of interest to you and for related marketing purposes, it is never sold or passed on without consent.
- Our site allows you to opt out of receiving communications from us when we request your information. Also if you want to opt out at a later point, you can do so by e-mailing us (the Company) or writing to our address.
- If you are a member of this Website, you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user account information. You must notify us immediately in the event of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your user account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your or anyone else's password. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your user account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your user account or any other breach of security known to you.
- We (the Company) may log your IP address as you browse the site. This is purely for website statistics, recording the users to the site and which pages they visit. This information does not tell us who you are, and we only use this to monitor the effectiveness of the site.
- We (the Company) follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us. This is to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of your personal information. We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and hidden behind a firewall from the outside world. We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information. We DO NOT store your credit card number.
- Unless we (the Company) have your express consent, we will only disclose your personal data to third parties if this is required for the purpose of completing your transaction with us.
- The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. The Company shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this web site or its contents.
- The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of the Company howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Neither the Company nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- Material on this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way without the permission of the Company.